Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Won't Be Long Now!

The delivery date of our grains given to me was Feb. 22. However, they also say it will probably be a couple weeks before that, so stay on the alert! I know some of you are running low and will want yours right away.

And for those of you who are just finding me, don't worry! I ordered plenty extra of the main grains. If you know you will want something, however, don't just wait until pickup. Let me know and I will put your name on it so you can be sure you get your grain.

Just wanted to let you know as well that when I placed the order, I found that grain prices had gone up since I made my price list. If you already placed an order, I am honoring the prices first given to you. But if you want to add to your order, you will be charged the new prices on the added items. Just didn't want you to be surprised. For most grains, the price change was not much, maybe only 50 cents. But for some, for instance, spelt, the change is a little more like $10. But this is the way of the grain market . . . prices will fluctuate! If you need a new price list before hand, just let me know and I will send it your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment